– 4-Sided: Tetragon or Quadrilateral
– Man-Made: patch
– 13-Sided: Tridecagon
– 14-Sided: Tetradecagon
– 15-Sided: Pentadecagon
– 16-Sided: Hexadecagon
– 17-Sided: Heptadecagon
– 18-Sided: Octadecagon
– Man-Made: Chinese checkers board
– 19-Sided: Nonadecagon
– 20-Sided: Icosagon
– Rectangular prism
– Triangular prism
– Triangular pyramid
– BrainPOP Jr.: Points, lines, line segments, rays, parallel & intersecting lines
– BrainPOP: Parallel and perpendicular lines
– Crickweb: Protractor & Angles
– Math Playground: Transformations manipulatives
– Super Teacher (scroll down to the middle)
– IXL: Is there symmetry?
Ch. 12: Shapes & Solids
Please email me if any of the links no longer work.
If you found a resource that others may enjoy, please email me so I can check it out.